New York State Assembly
P.O. Box 211,Oceanside, NY 11572
Lawful Notice to the New York State Bar Association
As of June 10th, 2020 the New York Assembly is hereby placing the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) on notice to Cease and Desist any further activity to assume jurisdiction or authority to construct or influence the creation, explanation, or enforcement of any legislation, statute, code, or ordinance that is presented as law. For June 13, 2020, the NYSBA has called for a meeting to discuss the lobbying efforts for making the COVID-19 Vaccine mandatory for all people in the State of New York. If the NYSBA continues with efforts to create the unlawful mandate of the COVID-19 Vaccine upon the people of New York State, NYSBA will be in violation of the following:
1. 18 USC 1001 for using falsified data to substantiate the claims of the impact of COVID-19. We have irrefutable evidence in the form of affidavit, video, transcripts, and oral testimony that proves the data being used to formulate a decision about the need to vaccinate all of New York for COVID-19 is incomplete, inaccurate, and potentially fraudulent.
2. Often referenced to justify mandatory vaccines is the Supreme Court D on the 1905 Jacobson case which made abstaining from vaccination a finable offense when such an order is mandated for the greater good of the health of the collective. In this current situation, COVID-19 has not been proven to be any more dangerous to the collective than the common flu. Furthermore, even if it was more dangerous, the NYSBA doing business as a foreign agency whose members have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic are contractually bound by the substance thereof. According to the same Constitution, which limits the powers of the de facto Government and is recognized as the Supreme Law of the land, neither the NYSBA nor any corporate entity, individual, or other party has the jurisdiction or authority to impose their will in violation of the fundamental rights of the American people.
3. 18 USC 1001- By spreading this incomplete and inaccurate information it would be defined as propaganda which would violate 18 USC 1001 as well as 22 USC 614. The NYSBA has members that work with firms that have international locations and are not registered for lobbying in the US, which is a violation of the FARA Act.
4. 18 USC 1040-Those who have international ties and wish to lobby or interfere with domestic policies are liable under the Smith Act. The New York Bar Association will also be in violation of 18 USC 1040 by using incomplete data gathered during the state of emergency declared by Governor Cuomo.
5. 15 USC 1 & 15 USC 2 (together 18 USC 3771) In addition, the New York State BAR Association is a subsidiary of the American BAR Association which is aligned with the International BAR Association, thus are bound by contract law, and the contract is the u.S. Constitution or more accurately the Articles of Confederation. Mandatory vaccination violates 15 USC 1 and 15 USC 2, together meeting the requirements of 18 USC 3771.
6. 1st Amendment- The act of imposing mandatory inoculations regardless of people's religious or conscience freedoms is a direct violation of the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights.
7. Nuremberg Code Violation- In agreement with the Nuremberg Code according to the Treaty of Versailles, all humans have the right to choose without consequence whether or not to participate in any medical treatment. To exercise their right to informed consent, they must comprehend the complete scope of benefits and consequences of treatment. In this instance, there is no accurate account of the threat of the virus COVID-19, nor is it even possible for a vaccine that does not yet exist to be a solution for an allegedly deadly virus that has not even been properly documented, diagnosed, or treated.
8. The NYSBA does not have jurisdiction, authority, or dominion over the will of the people. We the People do not consent to surrender our medical freedom to the NYSBA, the New York State Government, any one, any thing, or any entity that may attempt now or in the future to impose their will in place of our own.
9. Any official who willingly contributes to the act of creating, presenting, or enforcing statutes that appear as law that violate the Natural and fundamental rights of the people is guilty of waging war against the people and is in violation of their Constitutional oath. In addition, the NYSBA would be in violation of 16 Jurisprudence 177 Section 2, that explains any statute presenting as law that violates our fundamental rights is in fact a "no law" from the moment it is written: no one can enforce it, and no one has to abide by it.
10. 18 U.S. Code § 1091.Genocide
U.S. Code Notes
(a) Basic Offense.—Whoever, whether in time of peace or in time of war and with the specific intent to
destroy, in whole or in substantial part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group as such—
(1) kills members of that group;
(2) causes serious bodily injury to members of that group;
(3) causes the permanent impairment of the mental faculties of members of the group through drugs, torture, or similar techniques;
(4) subjects the group to conditions of life that are intended to cause the physical destruction of the group in whole or in part;
(5) imposes measures intended to prevent births within the group; or
(6) transfers by force children of the group to another group;
shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
Be it resolved that, We the People, as representative members of the New York Assembly have read and do agree that we comprehend the statements above and do not consent to, or recognize any decision made by any organization or entity as superior to, or above the power of our own hearts and minds. This is the law of the land as decided upon by, and defined in these terms by We the People.